Salesforce CRM/Admin Training
Salesforce Development Training
Salesforce Integration Training
Salesforce Lighnting Training
Fundamentals - Devops Overview
DevOps Tools Covered
Cloud Computing Models
Lifecycle of DevOps & its Workflow
Source Code Management Tools
Introduction of Oracle DBA
Oracle DBA Architecture
Installation of Oracle
Database structure and management
Oracle Database 12c New Features
Oracle Database in 11g Release
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Introduction to AWS
Elastic Compute cloud Essentials
Elastic Block Store (EBS)
Simple Storage Service (s3)
Virtual Private Clous (VPC)
Rational Database Service (RDS)
Hadoop Installation modes
Hadoop Developing tasks
Introduction to types of framework
TestNg and Data Driven Framework
TestNg and keyword Framework
POM with Page Factory
Class Room Training
Salesforce Interview Questions
Salesforce Interview Questions
Salesforce Basic Interview Questions
1) Visualforce Basic Questions :
1) What is View state in Visual force ?
2) Which api used to design Visual force page?
3) What is the difference between actionSupport and actionFunction
4) What is the actionRegion?
5) What is difference between insert and include?
6) What is the difference between related List ,enhanced List ,detail
7) What is the difference between controller and extension
8) What is Ajax? Have you used it ?if so tell the scenario ?
9) What is Jquery ? Where you have used ?
10) What is S-Controls ?
11) What is the use Static Resource in Visual force?
12) Can I pass parameters from VF page to apex method?
13) How do you refer‘to current page id
14) Tell me Something $Action
15) How do you embed Google map in visual force?
16) What are custom components?
17) How do you make a VF page available for Salesforcel .
18) How to use Sforce connection ?
19) What is custom component ?
20) How to inplementautoLookup and query from VF pages ?
2) Apex fundamentals
1. What is Apex?
2. What API is used in the apex?
3. What are the access modiﬁers in the apex?
4. What is the difference between With Sharing and Without Sharing?
5. What is a constructor?
6. What is the use of the static variables?
7. What are reference variables in apex?
8-. What. Are Sobject's'?
9. What is the. Difference between List and Set?
IO. What is Map in apex?
11. Can we have duplicate Keys in Map
12. How many objects we can store in list ?
13.What are setter and getter methods?
14. How do you refer to current page id in apex?
15. How to do you invoke standard actions in apex class?
16. What is page reference?
17. How do you pass the parameters from on apex class to another to another?
18. What is virtual class?
20. What is abstract class?
21. What is overloading?
22. What is overriding?
23.When we invoke with sharing method in without sharing class .Now method is Executed as?
24. Will the inner class inherits the sharing properties of outer class?
25. Base class is declared as With Sharing and Derived class is declared as without Sharing what will happen?
26. Can I have constructor with parameters in apex?
27 .Derefemcing a Null pointer value error?
28. Variable is not available?
29. Too many Records: ‘10001
3) Batch Apex and Schedule apex questions.
1. What are the Soql limitations in apex?
2. What are transaction limits in apex?
3. What is the need of batch apex?
4. What is Database.Batchable interface?
5. Define the methods in Batchable interface?
6. What is purpose of Start method in batch apex?
7. What is the Database.QueryLocator ?
8. What is the Iterable
9. How to deﬁne the custom Iterable?
10. What is the use of execute method?
11. How many times execute method is called?
12. What is scope-of execute method?
13. Can we call callouts from batch apex?
14. Can we call another batch apex from batch apex?
15. How many callouts we can call in batch apex?
16. If you get Callouts Governing limits error how do you rectify?
17. Batch is synchronous or Asynchronous operations?
18. How to synchronize the batch apex?
19. How do you call batch apex from the batch apex in earlier versions of API 26.0?
20. What all the general errors/exception we will get in executing batch apex?
21. What is the maximum size of the batch and minimum size of the batch?
22. Tell some of the scenario’s that you have developed using batch apex?
23. What is Database? BatchableContext?
24. HOW to track the details of the current running Batch using BatchableContext?
25. How many batch jobs can be added to queue?
26. What is Database.Stateﬁill Interface
27. What is Database.AllowCallouts?
28. Why should we call Database.Execute() and future methods in Test.StartTest() and Test.StopTest()
29. What is ASyncApexJob object?
30. When a BatchApexWorker record is created?
4) Schedule Apex :
1) What, is Schedule apex?
2) How many ways we can schedule the batch apex?
3) What is Schedulable interface?
4) What is the order of execution?
5) How can we schedule the batch apex?
6. How many schedule jobs we can schedule at a time?
7. What is cronTrigger?
8. How to identify the jobs next schedule?
9. What is the difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous jobs
10. How many future calls we can make in aday?
11. What is the difference between manual schedule and apex schedule?
12. What is the best scenario that you have designed using schedule apex?
13. How to invoke asynchronous Cali ‘
14. Can we call synchronous callouts in Sclieuule apex?
15. What are the problems that you have encountered while using schedule apex?
1. What is trigger?
2. What are differenttypesof Triggers in sfdc?
3. What areTrigger Context variable? _
4. What is the difference between Trigger. New and :Trigger.NewMap
5. What is the difference between TriggerNew and T ri gger.old, ’ i i 1' 4
6.What is the difference between and TriggerNew and Tn'ggerOld in update Trigger
7. Can we call the Batchapex from the trigger?
8. What are the problems you have encountered when calling batch apex from the trigger.
9. Can we call the callouts from triggers?
10. What are the problems that you encountered while calling apex callouts in triggers.
11. What is the recursive triggers?
12. What is bulkifying triggers?
13. What is the use of future methods in triggers?
14. What is the order of executing the trigger apex?
15. What is trigger handler?
16. How do you avoid-recursive triggers?
17. HOW many triggers we can deﬁne ona object?
18. Can we deﬁne two triggers with same event on single object?
19. Tell me some scenarios’ where you have written the triggers?
20. What is the best scenario that you have developed on triggers?
21. How many time workﬂow ﬁled update will be called in triggers?
22. When are the rollup summary ﬁelds are calculated ?
1. What is the difference between HTTP] .0 and HTTP 2.0
2. Difference between REST API and SOAP API?